Friday, February 19, 2010

Fun with Bustles

The shoot for "Victorian Valentines" (shot, ironically, on Valentine's Day!) went really really well. The student directing it was awesome, so much fun to work with! It was great to do something completely silly, and for once not have to wear heaps of goth make-up! I think it'll look good to have something more glamourous on my reel. Now I have me as a German exchange student, a ghost, a witch possessed by a demon, a pubescent victorian girl, and possibly a kick-ass sword fight. I still need to get my hands on most of the footage though.

I submitted for some commercial/industrial type stuff, and I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not they're gonna use me.

I'm also currently experiencing the most horrible head-cold ever, and even though I'm still going to work, I can barely function, so a tiny part of me is hoping I won't have to shoot anything this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment